With summer around the corner, you might need to drop a few pounds and get your body in shape before you hit the beach on your next vacation. In order to lose fat, you will require burning more calories than you consume by undertaking a regular exercise and eating a balanced diet.
It is vital to know the difference between fat loss and weight loss. For you to lose fat, you’ll need to force your body to convert the stored fat to energy thereby allowing you to start consuming less calories than your usual intake. Your body will then start looking for ways of getting alternative sources of energy which will thereby be derived from the fat stores and as a result, you start losing fat.
In order to lose fat, you have to create a calorie deficit by eating a balanced diet and doing regular exercises as explained below.
1. Regular exercises:
Just like dieting, exercising is also an important part of fat loss. A number of exercises are considered effective in burning calories most potent being the High-intensity interval training. This technique recommends alternating between moderate and high to low sessions in a single workout. It keeps your body moving for the entire workout to a consistent high heart rate level which is effective in burning calories.
It is suitable in case you want to lose 10 lbs of fat since it increases your resting metabolic rate such that the fat in your body continues to burn even after a workout. It’s recommended that you follow primary concepts systematically for 2-3 weeks.
At Total Fitness Equipment we also have other forms of exercises like running, the treadmill, cardio exercises and aerobics that are effective in fat loss.
1. Consuming less calories per day
Dieting is a key aspect in matters weight and fat loss. When dieting, remember to avoid a restrictive meal plan but eat the right foods in the right quantities.
You should be proactive in your diet and stay away from crash diets as much as you can. Also, select a balanced and suitable program spread over a reasonable amount of time.
The following principles can facilitate your quest for fat loss by helping you create your own diet plan and eating pattern.
- Control the size of your meal by gradually reducing your meal portions to the desired quantities.
- Eat your food at a slow pace to prevent calories ending up in fat reserves.
- Eat frequent meals throughout the day to improve your metabolism since it increases the rate at which calories are burnt.
- Drink a lot of water as it aids in digestion and also, more fruits and vegetables to promote detoxification.
- Avoid alcohol and soft drinks.
- Use the right ingredients when cooking food and avoid fried foods, instead, grill or bake your food.
- Avoid consumption of full fat and foods and instead, go for low fat and foods.
With the above guidelines, be sure to lose 10 Lbs of Fat Right before summer.