Orange, CT Exercise & Gym Equipment Store
Fairfield County Exercise Equipment
Gym fitness equipment comes in many shapes and sizes, and you certainly have a favorite machine that you might want to purchase for personal use. That’s where Total Fitness Equipment can be of service. You can find the perfect equipment for your home gym or training studio at Total Fitness in Orange, Connecticut. We are a premiere gym equipment store serving Orange and the surrounding region. Within our inventory are trusted brands in the fitness industry, along with floor models, close-outs, pre-owned and refurbished equipment as well.At the Orange Total Fitness Equipment Showroom, you will find many of the following items on the premises, both in home and commercial models:
- Elliptical, Lateral, and Cross Trainers
- Exercise bikes – stationary upright or recumbent
- Multi Gym systems (Home gyms)
- Rowing machines
- Free Weights – plates, dumbbells, bars, clips, and padding
- Fitness accessories – resistance bands, medicine balls, Lebert Fitness equalizers, yoga blocks, stability belts, wrist and ankle weights, jump ropes, and cones for example
- Gym and fitness facility flooring
- And more
If you have a brand in mind that you would like to purchase, Total Fitness also has a number of trusted names in stock at all times. This way, anyone who is looking for fitness equipment, regardless of their budget, can add high quality equipment to their home gym or studio. Some of the brands that we have in stock are as follows:
- Precor Fitness – including Precor treadmills, Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT), certified pre-owned ellipticals and Cross-trainers, stretch trainers.
- Matrix Fitness – high-grade treadmills, ellipticals, upright bikes, and recumbent bikes.
- Landice Fitness – recumbent bikes and treadmills, as well as Landice Orthopedic Shock Absorption Systems
- Inspire Fitness – Cross Rowers, Cardio Strider bikes, multi-gym systems, weight benches
- Horizon Fitness – folding treadmills, recumbent and upright bikes
- Cascade Fitness – makers of the CMXPro Power Indoor Cycle, Cascade Air Bike Unlimited, CMX ERG+ Ergometer, and CMXRT recumbent exercise bike
- TRX Fitness Equipment – the world-renowned at-home suspension training system
- Vision Fitness Equipment – Suspension Elliptical trainers with or without inclines, upright bikes, and more.
- WaterRowers – residential and commercial rowing machines that come either made with wooden or metal bodies.
- And more
Maintenance & Repair Services
Please keep in mind that items you see on the online website may not always match what is available within our current inventory. Please contact or call us in advance to ensure we have what you are looking for in stock.The Orange Total Fitness Equipment Showroom also has a repair service. Even if you did not buy your equipment from us, we are more than happy to give your treadmill or elliptical a tune up when necessary.Looking to purchase fitness equipment in Fairfield, Connecticut? Since our Orange, CT location is only 20 minutes away from Fairfield, we welcome all potential and returning customers our Orange, CT Total Fitness Equipment Showroom. We are positive that you will find what you are looking here, whether it is brand new exercise machines or repairs for something you already have. Contact us today with your questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you or seeing you in our showroom sometime soon.
Orange Showroom Manager
Bryan Weber is a sixteen year veteran in the fitness industry. After completing a bachelors degree in Exercise Science from Southern Connecticut State University, Bryan worked in the Heart Disease Reversal Program at Griffin Hospital. Bryan has dedicated his career to helping others achieve health and wellness. With his knowledge and experience, Bryan embraces the opportunity to help his clients achieve their health and nutritional goals. In his personal time Bryan enjoys cycling and time with his family. Bryan can be contacted at the Orange, CT location 203-283-9690.
“I believe that staying physically active and working out helps me to want to eat better.”