REQUIRES SPECIAL ORDER
(Available in colors Black, Beige, or Espresso)
The high-performance JP1100 4D massage chair is expertly crafted by master Japanese technicians and is the first Japanese massage chair to ever feature a foot roller. This chair was produced in conjunction with the company that first invented massage chairs in 1954, so you know you’re getting top-of-the-line innovation. The JP1100 features the world’s most advanced dual layer body scan and the most advanced 4D style massage robot. The chair can auto detect your spine and shoulder position to optimize the depth and specific pressure points of the massage, giving you a personalized massage experience every time. It also includes an intuitive touchscreen controller, bringing a varied, world-class massage to your fingertips.
- Deep Muscle Relief:The JP1100 features the industry’s largest massage ball at 12.5 cm, to relieve deep muscle soreness like no other massage chair can. Two massage balls move up and down, left and right, and back and forth in a controlled, soft-kneading motion to reach your most fatigued muscles and work out stubborn soreness.
- Double Detection: The JP1100 is equipped with two body sensors that conduct a complete body scan. This allows for an optimized, personalized massage every time. You’ll get just the right depth and the right pressure every time you sit in the chair.
- Comprehensive Airbag Massage: The JP1100 chair uses exclusive “flow adjustment” technology to allow for both high-instant bursts and slow changes in speeds. Its powerful airbags give you unprecedented flexibility in controlling the compression and release of pressure. 31 Airbags cover the entire body to relieve fatigue with concentrated areas of focus around the shoulders, arm, waist, calves and feet. Enjoy the variety of a triple-mode pneumatic system; rotate between hand-rubbing mode, pulse mode and standard mode for an authentic and therapeutic massage experience.
- Shiatsu Reflexology:The sole of the foot supports the whole body, absorbs a lot of impact and is prone to fatigue. Proper care for the feet is essential to health. The JP1100 massage chair has a special roller and airbag designed to target the plantar fascia muscles in the arch of the foot. This special function utilizes Shiatsu massage movements while holding the foot securely with the air compression system located near the ankles and insteps simultaneously. It also promotes improved blood circulation when coupled with the integrated foot heaters.
- Double Warm Heaters: “Dual heaters” warm up around erector spinae muscles and the soles of the feet. The dual heater works to stimulate blood flow and bring blood to the surface of the skin where the massage rollers can stimulate the tissue to enhance circulation. These heaters also loosen stiff muscles, enabling a more effective massage. Heaters can also be used independently.
- Full Color Touchscreen Controls: The clear, colorful display and menu configuration allow you to easily select programs and control the pressure and location of your massage.
- Programming for Every Need: The JP1100 boasts 21 automatic programs including four 30-minute programs, numerous 16-minute loops and six different kinds of concentrated massage. There’s a program for every ache and pain or to simply give you a boost of energy and vitality.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
|Length||78.75 inches / 200 cm|
|Width||34.65 inches / 88 cm|
|Height||49.2 inches / 124.7cm|
|Weight||171 lbs / 77.56 kg|
Warranty and Other Specifications
|Weight Limit||300lbs (136kgs)|