Let Total Fitness Equipment show you how the Human Trainer gives you dynamic, suspended, bodyweight training. By harnessing your own body weight to provide resistance, you are able to target any muscle group with seamless exercise efficiency. The Human Trainer responds to your body, giving you control of your workout.
The Human Trainer is versatile, portable, effective, and fun. Because it is a fully portable exercise unit, you are able to set up and workout anywhere within minutes. Whether you are a beginner or an elite athlete, the Human Trainer adjusts to you.
Here’s how this simple concept works:
- By suspending and shifting your bodyweight against gravity, you create a dynamic resistance that allows you to completely target every muscle in the human body.
- The Human Trainer forces you to use your own stabilizer muscles. This means your body works to balance itself. This translates into a leaner, more athletic, more muscular physique and a stronger core — because your entire body is being engaged.
- Adjust the level of difficulty quickly and easily by simply shifting your body position. The steeper the angle — or the more horizontal your body is — the more weight you are lifting.
Benefits of the Human Trainer:
- The ability to find your ideal resistance and decrease or increase it — even during a set.
- Move seamlessly between exercises by always having the next exercise in your hands.
- Target specific muscle groups while engaging your core.
- Burn more calories than traditional weight lifting by engaging more muscles.
- Workout at home, at the office, or outdoors with only seconds of setup time.
- Save hundreds of dollars a year by eliminating monthly gym fees.
- Prevent injuries by drastically increasing your flexibility and stabilizer muscle strength.
- Train your entire body with one simple device that gives you both a resistance and cardiovascular workout.
Be sure to visit one of our five convenient showrooms to learn more about the Human Trainer and give it a try. Our staff will work with you, giving you correct direction and individual support. You will be hooked on the Human Trainer!