Floor Model Price. Located at our West Springfield Showroom
SCIFIT recumbent bikes feature a true adjustable step through that adjusts up to a full 23 inches for safe and easy access.
- Removable seat for direct wheelchair access
- True step-through design with expandable seat clearance provides easy access
- Iso-Strength for safe, accommodating resistance
- Very low starting resistance with 191 levels of resistance
- Custom 3-piece crank system with oversized pedals
- Premium seat features height adjustment, swivel and recline
- Bi-directional resistance for versatility and reciprocal muscle balance
- Optional adjustable cranks
THE SCIENCE INSIDE THE CONSOLE
Intelli-Fit is not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement:
Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements – down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
- Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness – This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power – Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
Intelli-Fit’s basic programs get people moving. Whatever your functionality or fitness level, Intelli-Fit uses the unique features of SCIFIT equipment, like bi-directional resistance, accessibility, adjustability, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, and more to provide simple, easy to use programs for any goal. Intelli-Fit precisely combines the unique features of SCIFIT equipment with the detailed, custom programs that only SCIFIT can offer.
Measure – Record – Document
Intelli-Fit lets you measure, record & document results to track progress and give motivation and purpose. The medical accuracy and consistency of our products means that when you perform an assessment, you can see true results and improvement over time.
Testing & Training
Heart-Fit™ and Power-Fit™ testing and training protocols are designed by world renowned exercise specialist Paul Robbins, Metabolic Specialist with Athletes’ Performance. These programs measure and help improve heart rate recovery, power, and endurance. Heart-Fit and Power-Fit provide the ability to do benchmark assessments, to follow with the built-in training, and then test again to show improvement. Intelli-Fit’s medical accuracy provides consistent exercise conditions for repeatable assessments and measurement of true results.
“The best way to measure a workout’s effectiveness is with feedback from the power (or watts) the client is putting out. SCIFIT goes beyond heart rates to accurately show watts for greater improvement.”
– Paul Robbins
The new Intelli-Fit console includes the following programs:
- Heart Rate
- Constant Work
- Hill Profiles (6)
- Stress Test
Plus 6 New Programs
|Fit-Quik® – Our exclusive Fit-Quik program is built-in to the Intelli-Fit console and offers a fast but highly effective interval training experience with changes of intensity that keep you focused. The workout moves quickly, keeping motivation high as you increase your overall endurance, muscular strength and cardiovascular condition.|
|Power Burst™ – a program within a program – Power Burst requires shorts bursts of power and strength using isokinetic resistance.|
|Heart Fit™ Test – this is a measurement tool for cardiovascular fitness that measures heart rate recovery. Using five 30-second sprints (30 seconds of work/30 seconds of recovery), it measures how quickly your heart rate recovers after each sprint. After completing 4-6 weeks of Heart Fit Training (see below), the Heart-Fit test can be repeated to measure improvement.|
|Heart Fit™ Training – designed to improve heart rate recovery, it uses interval training and the Constant Work setting to progressively train for improved cardiovascular fitness.|
|Power Fit™ Test – used to set a benchmark for power, strength and endurance. It measures power output over a series of 30-second sprints (30 seconds of work/30 seconds of recovery). After completing 4-6 weeks of Power-Fit Training (see below), the Power Fit test can be repeated to measure improvement.|
|Power Fit™ Training – this follows the Power-Fit test and is a program designed to improve power, strength and endurance using interval training and the Iso-Strength and Constant Work settings.|
Fit-Key compatibility lets you create and prescribe custom programs and document results. Optional Fit-Key 5.0 software makes it easy to create and prescribe specialized exercise programs and track compliance and improvement via the software.
A Perfect Fit
Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehab, Medical Exercise Therapy, Active Aging, Wellness, Schools, Niche Fitness, Uniformed Services, Corporate Fitness – no matter the category, Intelli-Fit has the tools you want and need, and the programs and features your patients and clients will use.
- Personal twin fans
- Accessory tray
- Water bottle holder
- Reading rack
- Two USB ports: one for saving workout data and Fit-Key™ applications and one for charging accessories (iPods, phones, MP3 players)
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers
There are no reviews yet.