For a low-impact, non-weight bearing cardio workout, try the RBK 835 Recumbent Bike. The 835, used in fitness centers worldwide, allows you to step through easily, seating you in a reclining position that takes weight off sensitive areas and distributes it over the Precor designed air flex seat for a comfortable ride.
The RBK 835 recumbent bike is one of our commercial recumbent bikes with 12 programs, 25 resistance levels and touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring with Smart Rate®. The 835 also features the Precor designed air flex seat, dual-sided pedals and K.O.P..S biomechanics.
- Step-Through Design The Precor recumbent bike features a step-through design (14 inches; 36 cm wide) with a very low step-over height (4 inches; 10 cm).
- Seat The air flex seat with high-ventilation seat back features a specially designed suspension system that allows the seat back to move with you for comfort you can really feel.
- Handlebars The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Biomechanics Designed for K.O.P.S. Biomechanics (Knee Over Pedal Spindle), the air flex seat is at an optimal position to aid in efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- Pedals Dual-sided pedals can be used without the pedal straps. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes.
- Color Pacific Blue and Silver Gray
- Seat Adjustment Seat has 11 levels of adjustments and can be adjusted while you are on or off the bike.
- Transport Wheels Integrated
- 3-Piece Crank 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Two-Stage Drive System The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels 25
- Console Type Large LED Display
- Tap Control No
- QuickStart™ Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Console Language(s) Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs
Basic Heart Rate
- Electronic Readouts Resistance Level Distance, RPM, Speed Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining, Time Elapsed Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed, Calories / minute, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete Workout Profile Workout Summary
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Yes
- Telemetry Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included No
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 67 inches / 170 cm
- Width 23 inches / 58 cm
- Height 50 inches / 127 cm
- Equipment Weight 210 lbs / 95 kg