World’s #1 Rated Treadmill
Representing the very latest in treadmill innovation, the Landice L7 Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. From the whisper-quiet 4 HP continuous duty motor to its rust-free, aircraft-quality aluminum frame, Landice offers a product that will last a lifetime.
All Landice L7 treadmill features offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship, combining to bring you the run of your life.
L7 Treadmill Highlights
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L7 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; and convenient water bottle holders. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Optional Orthopedic Shock Absorption System Available
The optional Orthopedic Shock Absorption System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees by providing an orthopedic treadbelt and softer shock absorbers. This system is seven-times softer than running on grass and is covered by the Landice Lifetime Warranty.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
Control Panels Options
Achieve Control Panel
The Landice Achieve console comes equipped with capacitive touch buttons over a 9″ LCD screen. The durable glass interface offers an easy-to-clean surface with an excellent tactile feel. State-of-the-art graphics features a 9″ color LCD, easy-to-read, motivational displays. This console comes equipped with interactive heart rate control, Bluetooth, and a customizable HIIT screen. Add some apps to enhance the functionality of your workout with the Landice App and third-party apps hosted by Wahoo. Zwift is one of the third-party apps that registers speed and incline changes made on the treadmill. Additional apps to connect with include Gymtrakr, KinoMap, Virtual Runner, and SelfLoops. Connect this App via Bluetooth on the Landice Achieve console.
- 5 Motivational display screens
- Personal data and statistics storage for 4 users
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 8 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 6 User-defined programs
- 3 Goal programs: Time, distance, and calorie
- 2 HIITS programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in interactive heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive HRC with contact and wireless-chest-strap
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 5 year parts warranty on the console
Pro Sport Control Panel
The Pro Sports Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry, contact heart rate and a wireless-chest strap to monitor your heart-rate. These features offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity
- Warranty: Lifetime on Parts, 5 years on Console, 1 yr Labor
- Orthopedic Shock Absorption System $325