This model is located at our Newington showroom
Serious Space for the Serious Runner
Designed for serious runners who really need to stretch out, the Landice L8 treadmill offers the most spacious running surface in the industry. With a 22-inch wide by 63-inch long running surface, the L8 is ideal for runners over 6 feet tall, marathoners, triathletes, and competitive runners who want the added space to simulate a true outdoor training experience.
Its distinctive set of innovative treadmill features deliver a health club-quality workout in the privacy of your own home. Step onto a Landice L8 treadmill and become part of a unique workout experience
L8 Treadmill Highlights
Soft styling enables the L8 treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L8 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; and convenient water bottle holders. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Orthopedic Shock Absorption System Available
This model is outfitted with the optional Orthopedic Shock Absorption System which provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees by providing an orthopedic tread belt and softer shock absorbers. This system is seven-times softer than running on grass.
Our exceptional quality starts with a solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
Executive Control Panel
The Executive Control Panel features a 9” screen and 800×480 graphics capabilities designed to keep you entertained and engaged no matter what level of exercise you do. Navigate intuitively with a touch of the hand. Swipe left, right, up and down to reach various programs, profiles and screens. Tap the home icon and return to the main menu to see all your workout options and settings. *Executive touch-screen console and USB port are warrantied for defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
- 5 Road Screens: City, Beach, Desert, Lake, Mountain
- 1 Running Track
- 6 Climbing Landmarks: Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, Seattle Space Needle, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower
- 5 Built-in: Intermediate, Advanced, Interval, Fat Burn, Endurance
- 5 User-defined programs (residential models only)
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- 6 Fitness: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Firefighter, Balke
- 3 Goal Program: Distance, Time, Calories
- Express Speed and Incline keys
- 2 Heart Rate Programs: Heart Rate Control, Interval Heart Rate Control
- 5 Individual User Setups (residential models only)
- 5 Individual User Heart Rate Control Setups (residential models only)
- Interactive contact heart rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity to LANDICE and RUN SOCIAL App
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2″ diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35″ x 83″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22″ x 63″ running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Warranty: 5 years on Parts, 1 yr Labor