Most machines work front-to-back. The Helix turns tradition on its side— literally. With lateral (or side-to-side) movement, and now 3D, you use more muscles, which means you burn more fat than during a traditional workout– in the same amount of time. Science proves it. Plus Helix’s patented motion tones your butt, core and inner/outer thighs better than old-fashioned cardio machines. The patented lateral motion activates more muscles—more quickly—than other machines, all while burning more fat and calories than old-fashioned technology, according to a comprehensive 2011 University of Tampa study. Plus, the Helix Lateral Trainer can deliver the equivalent of an hour-long workout in just 30 minutes.
55% More Core Activation. 40% More Glute Activation. 23% Faster Achievement of Target Heart Rate. 50% More Outer Thigh Work. Strengthen and Protect Your Knees.
Helix Effectiveness Plus New Advantages
- Decreases Start-up Effort
- Easier Workout Movement
- Actually Lowers Perceived Exertion
Clinical Studies Demonstrate:
- Superior Calorie Burn (50-60 more/hour) that feels ‘easy’
- Greater Knee Health through Greater Knee Rotation
- Superior Muscle Activation vs Traditional Cardio (like ellipticals)
Click here to learn more about the Helix benefits.
- TFT interactive display
- 12 programs
- Built-in Quick Start function
- 20 levels of resistance
- Pedal direction indicator as well as guidance
- Workout history tracking
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, METS, Watts, HR Level & Pulse
- User-friendly personal data saving function for quick workout access
- Self-generated power with 3 minute Pause mode
- Polar compatible heart rate receiver
|Resistance Type||Generator Magnetic|
|Total Resistance||400 Watts|
|Display Type||TFT Touch Full Color|
|Programs||Manual, Random, Simple Intervals, Ramp Intervals, Pyramid Intervals, Helix Intervals, Plateau, Heart Rate Control, Valley, Rolling, Mountain, Olympian|
|Feedback||Time, Calories, Rpm, Distance, Heart Rate & Level, Mets, Watts|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs / 159kg|
|Unit Weight||225 lbs / 102kg|
|Assembled Footprint||42″ x 42.5″ (107cm x 108cm)|
|Packaging DIMS||42 x 42 x 25 (108 x 108 x 61.5)|
|Warranty (Parts)||3 years Commercial 5 years Residential upon owner registration|
|Warranty (Labor)||1 year (USA and Canada Only)|
There are no reviews yet.