Precor EFX® 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
Bring home the exact EFX® model you use at your fitness club. The Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™ provides smooth, natural, low-impact workouts that help you get results. The commercial EFX 835 features CrossRamp® technology, moving handlebars and the same programs and features, in the convenience of your home.
The EFX 835 is the exact Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer used in health clubs worldwide, self powered, with CrossRamp angles from 13 to 40 degrees, moving handlebars, 15 preset programs, 20 resistance levels, touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring with Smart Rate and advanced metrics tracking. Heart rate chest strap transmitter NOT included.
With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry™, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp® Technology – Automatic
- Ramp Angle 13-40°
- Ramp Material Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Handlebars Moving, for total-body workout
The patented low-impact EFX motion is smooth and natural, providing the lowest Rate of Perceived Exertion of any cardio exercise system to make your workouts more comfortable, even though you are working out strenuously. The patented motion allows your heels to remain in contact with foot pedals, reducing muscle and tendon stress.
- Reversible Pedal Rotation Yes
- Pedal Locking Pin No
Pacific Blue and Dove Gray
Resistance Levels 20
- Console Type Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- Tap Control No
- QuickStart™ Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Options Key The options key allows you to set additional metrics such as target heart rate to help you get a more effective workout.
- Console Language(s) Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
Preset Programs Manual
- (2) Interval
- Cross Country
- (2) Gluteal
- Hill Climb
- Fitness Test
- (3) Cross Training
- Navy Fitness Test
- Basic HRC
- Weight Loss
Resistance level, CrossRamp angle, Distance, Strides/min, Total strides, Calories, Heart rate, Time remaining, Time elapsed, Time in zone, Segment time Remaining, Average speed, Calories/min, Calories/hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete, Workout profile, Workout summary
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Yes
- Telemetry Yes
- SmartRate® Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included No