Precor AMT® 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer
Call or visit our stores for the guaranteed lowest price.
Bring home the exact same AMT used in fitness clubs worldwide. The Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) 835 with Open Stride™ fits virtually everyone regardless of size and provides an effective low-impact workout. The AMT 835 with Open Stride provides you with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective and personalized experience every time – all in one piece of fitness equipment.
- Adaptive Stride Length Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™ Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Stride Dial™ The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial™ helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Bearings and Pivot Points The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- Covers Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Transport Wheels Integrated
- Cable Management Optional
- Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels 20
- Minimum Watts 20 watts
- Maximum Watts 375 watts
- Console Type Large LED Display
- Tap Control No
- Tactile Dome Keys Yes
- QuickStart™ Yes
- Motion Controls Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Console Language(s) Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Units Selection Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs Manual Interval Variety Performance Heart Rate Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts Resistance Level Distance Strides / Min Calories / Min Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Speed (strides per min) Calories / min Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR Stride Length % Complete Workout Summary Workout Profile
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate® No
- Chest Strap Transmitter Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included No
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) (inches / cm) 5.5 inches / 14 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position) (inches / cm) 18.5 inches / 47 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height with PVS 81.8 inches / 208 cm
- Equipment Weight 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Machine Weight (base equipment) 412 lbs / 187 kg